Oranges with Ham and Apricot Stuffing
This recipe for Oranges with Ham and Apricot Stuffing is an ideal accompaniment to the Christmas meal.
Preparation: 10 minutes
Cooking: 20 minutes
- 4 oranges
- 30g butter, melted
- 1 spring onion finely chopped
- 100g thickly sliced ham, in .5mm dice
- 100g apricots, finely diced
- 1 tbsp parsley, finely chopped
- 80g fruit bread slices in .5mm-1cm dice
- To Prepare: Slice the oranges in half and scoop out the flesh. Dice the oranges and remove the seeds. Place all the remaining ingredients in a bowl with half the orange (use the rest of the orange for another use). Mix the ingredients together well and season to taste. Distribute the stuffing in the orange halves. Any remaining stuffing can be wrapped in foil.
- To Cook: Cook the stuffed oranges in a moderate oven for 20 minutes. Serve hot.