Simple addition of a few ingredients to boiled cauliflower makes an extra side dish to meat and poultry dishes.
Preparation: 10 minutes
Cooking: 5 minutes
- 1 medium cauliflower, broken up into florets
Garlic and Parsley
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3 tbsp parsley, finely chopped
- 6 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper
- pinch paprika
- Cauliflower: Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil. Place the cauliflower in the boiling water and cook it for a couple of minutes until just tender. Drain it and place it in a bowl. Keep it warm until ready to serve.
- Place the garlic and parsley in a food processor with three tablespoons of the olive oil. Process it so that it is a rough puree. Pour it over the cauliflower and toss it to coat well. Serve.
- To Serve: Serve the cauliflower in one large bowl or individual plates sprinkled with a little paprika. Serve