This simple mixture of summer ingredients makes a light summer salad. This salad is a perfect accompaniment with a hot or cold summer roast.
Preparation: 10 minutes
Cooking: 6 Portions
- 200g rocket leaves
- 150g buffalo mozzarella, roughly diced
- 8 vine ripened or plum tomatoes (a mixture of red and yellow if you are able to find the yellow ones)
- 1 tbsp parmesan shavings
- juice of half a lime
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- freshly ground black pepper
- Rocket Salad: Place all the ingredients together in a bowl and lightly toss them until well distributed. Serve
- To Serve: Toss the salad with the lime juice, olive oil and pepper lightly. Serve.