Mango salsa is delicous with grilled fish and meat, especially robust flavoured seafood, chicken and pork.
Portions: 6 - 8 portions
Preparation: 10-15 minutes
- 1 mango, peeled and diced into small cubes
- 3 spring onions, finely chopped
- 1/2 a cucumber, finely chopped into cubes (around the same quantity as the mango)
- 2 large red chillies, deseeded and finely chopped
- 3 tbsp coriander, leaves and stem finely chopped
- 3 tbsp mint leaves, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp caster sugar
- 2 tsp maldon salt, crushed
- juice of 1 lime
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Mango Salsa: Place all the salsa ingredients in a container and mix them together until well combined.
- Cover the container and leave the salsa for at least 30 minutes to let the flavours to infuse.