Cucumber and Chilli Dipping Sauce is a very easy Thai sauce to make. It is tasty, and the amount of spice in depends on the amount of chilli you add, making it ideal for both wimps and fire eaters, alike!
Portions: 250 ml of Dipping Sauce
Preparation: 5 Minutes
Cooking: 5 Minutes
- 250ml Thai rice wine vinegar
- 125g caster sugar
- 2 birds eye red chilies, finely chopped
- 4 tbsp of finely chopped cucumber
- 1 tbsp unsalted peanuts, rougly chopped
- Place the vinegar and sugar in a saucepan over a moderate heat, cook until the sugar has dissolved. Remove from the heat and leave to cool. Stir in the chilies, cucumber and peanuts. Cover and store in a cool place until ready to serve.