Welcome to the February 2017 Edition
For those who want to try their hand at some Chinese recipes, Sarah has prepared a collection of dishes to make your very own banquet.
Dim Sum, Starters and Light Dishes
- Chicken Congee
- Chinese Aubergine Stuffed Fritters
- Chinese Stuffed Prawns
- Crispy Prawn Wontons
- Easy Wonton Soup
- Ha Cheung (Fresh Rice Rolls with Prawns or BBQ Pork)
- Paper Fried Chicken
- Scallop and Pork Siu Mai
- Steamed Chinese Dumplings
- Stuffed Crab Claws
- Tofu Toast
- Vegetarian Spring Rolls
- Deep Fried Fish with a Sweet and Sour Spicy Sauce
- Steamed Lobster with Garlic, Ginger and Black Beans
Poultry and Game
Meat and Game
Vegetable Side Dishes
- Salad of Char grilled Asian Greens
- Steamed Pak Choi with Ginger and Garlic
- Stir Fried Choy Sum (Flowering Chinese Cabbage)
Noodles and Rice
Seasonal Recipe Ideas
Sarah's Seasonal Recipe List has been updated with great ideas, which can be found on our Recipes page. Also, we have the February's guide to the best seasonal produce. It is our "What to eat now" guide for those who are looking to get the most out of their local ingredients. There are Northern Hemisphere and Southern Hemisphere articles.
Is there something missing? If you can't find a recipe, or want some information,simply Email us. Just use the Contact page to reach us.
The bare ingredients team.
Please have a look around our site. We would be happy to get feedback, so please feel free to pass on your comments via our Contact page.